Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Thu, 11 May 2000 19:20:54 -0700

It's a pity you didn't get to see the opening animation. Sunrise did a new
opening for the last few episodes in Japan. It was basically just an improved
version of the second opening, but it was really cool!

The last LD only has that one episode and some Omake on side 2. It's in CAV so
you can do the old frame by frame.

---Brett Jensen