Jam Masta' Jay (roaddogg_jp@hotmail.com)
Fri, 12 May 2000 01:38:16 GMT

><< 3. Akira movie (quality animation and music can't save the poor script)
> >>

> Yes, I can't agree with you more. I feel sick when I hear the name
>Akira. It was just a bad movie.
>
>-Muy Calienté

Well, I guess it just takes different strokes for different folks.....
I personally love Akira. if it wasn't for Akira, I would not be into anime
at all because Akira was my first true (Aside from Voltron) Anime experience
and it totally blew me away, and from that day on I needed more and
more.......

-Jay