Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Thu, 11 May 2000 15:23:37 -0700

>>The head "cover" moves, the "base" that houses the monoeye is, IIRC, fixed
>>to the body itself. When you move the "cover" around, it creates an
>>illusion that the head is actually moving.
>
> I'll take a closer look the next time I go past a Dom box. From the
>description you gave, it seems the whole mono-eye is based on a turntable
>which can turn slightly up and down too. The cover must be pretty
>tight-fitting, IIRC the image of a Dom correctly.

The photos on the box doesn't really show this feature well. You basically
have to put one together to see for yourself. The cover is not tight-
fitting at all - there's enough room for it to move around.

>>I had problems with the left arm *after* equipping it with the shield and
>>the 2 ammo clips which hung on the inside of the shield.
>
> Try swapping the arms around? Maybe it's the design of the plastic
>part of the joint.

No, I think it was just the sheer weight of all the stuff you can put on
the arm. Once they are off the arm can maintain its pose.

>>That seems to be the trend though, with the GMs getting some fringe
>>benefits.
>
> Sad but true. Anyone knows what's the next MG after the RX-79(G)?

The RGM-79(G) and GM Sniper from The 08th MS Team should be no brainers...

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0