Echo|Fox (echofox@wingzero.net)
Thu, 11 May 2000 13:06:30 -0600 (MDT)

> >Parodies of Die Hard, Berserk (my roommate is a big Berserk fan, so he got a
> >kick out of that one). I've yet to see an episode parodying Gundam though,
> >any idea around which episode that happened?
>
> It's in the same one parodying Eva. The rat said something like,
> "COOL! A beam saber!..", and Gundam was the only show that I know of with
> the term "beam saber". =) It should be an episode near the front.

Hmmm is that in one of the first few eps where they are riding around on
little Mech's, and Gan-Chan's is made of a cell phone?

> Forgot the Die Hard parody, though.. =) Good ole Marla. =)
>
> Which was the Berserk parody?

Somewhere between 24 and 32, as thats the last batch I watched. My guess
would be 30 or 31.

Hmmm to bring this semi-on topic..:

ObGundam:
Has Gundam ever been parodies, or even just appeared, in another anime
series? Or even a non-animated series?