BlazeEagle@aol.com
Wed, 10 May 2000 23:16:02 EDT

  It will probably arrive on my door step tomorrow now that I wrote this, but
oh well. I was able to preorder the US verson of Gundam 0079: Rise from the
Ashes from AnimeVillage about 2 or 3 days after the preorder was annonced.

  If anyone did the same, please let me know if you received it. I payed for
UPS 3 day as well, since it was only $2 more then regular UPS shipping. I
assume I will get it, as I have ordered from them before with great success.
Since some posted I think it was last Monday that they saw the game at TRU, I
would think that I should get either the game or an out of stock message from
them by now. I am usually patient, but I am sure it would have got here fast
with the faster shipping method I chose.

Aaron