Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Wed, 10 May 2000 14:15:26 -0700

Roland Thigpen wrote:

> I admit, the story isn't anything more than a rehash of the original series,

A weak rehash at that.

> but the mecha were cool and the music was good enough that it was included in Macross 7

The Mecha designs looked alot better on paper than in the anime itself. Most of the episodes were poorly animated, but episodes 4-5 were cool. All I can say is: I was really dissapointed when they debuted it at AX 92, I just expected more.

I agree about the music though, I own both of the OSTs.

I Hate the Jamming birds! ^_^

---Brett Jensen