Roland Thigpen (jenius@unspacy.org)
10 May 2000 19:54:30 -0000

On Wed, 10 May 2000 15:34:06 -0400 "Enriquez, Eric" <EEnriquez@hatch.ca> wrote:
>Roland or anyone else,
>
>What is the title of the final main battle song in Macross II? The sort of
>counterpart to "Do You Remember Love" Do you know what CD if any that song
>is on? I've been waiting for the ADV CD's from Macross II but I still
>havn't heard a thing.....

It is the first song on Volume 2. I can't read all of the name as it is in kanji. It is "-something-Love You". It was pretty interesting just now though. I had the Japanese part of the Dubbed tape going in time with the song on the CD! Interesting to here it from the video on one side and the CD on the other...

Roland