Enriquez, Eric (EEnriquez@hatch.ca)
Wed, 10 May 2000 15:34:06 -0400

Roland or anyone else,

What is the title of the final main battle song in Macross II? The sort of
counterpart to "Do You Remember Love" Do you know what CD if any that song
is on? I've been waiting for the ADV CD's from Macross II but I still
havn't heard a thing.....

-----Original Message-----
From: Roland Thigpen [mailto:jenius@unspacy.org]
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2000 2:51 PM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: Re: [gundam] Two Quick Ones....

On Wed, 10 May 2000 11:25:58 -0700 Brett Jensen <heero@earthlink.net> wrote:

>Freedom045@aol.com wrote:
>
>> I love the original 36-episode series and the movie. It's a travesty that
both are so maligned by the abomination that is Macross 7. I was in Japan
when M7 premiered and I almost threw my TV set out the window when Nekki
Basara started singing his way into battle. UGH!!! and people criticize
"ROBOTECH"?

>I like Macross 7! And I'm a hardcore Macross fan, (I'm about to buy the
damn series for the third time!) and I think M7 carries the spirit of the
original series better than any of the other sequels.

>There are alot of dorky things in the show, but if you drop your
preconceptions you might enjoy it. It's alot like G Gundam in that respect.

>I agree with you on one thing: Macross II sucks Quamzin's Magdomilla! ^_^
>
>---Brett Jensen

While I might agree with you on Macross 7 Brett (I love it, that's why I
have the entire series, movie and OAV sequel, and all those eps they made,
but didn't air along with the rest, and yes, I'm a hardcore Macross fan), I
like the mecha designs and music of Macross II. I admit, the story isn't
anything more than a rehash of the original series, but the mecha were cool
and the music was good enough that it was included in Macross 7 (you know,
the Jamming Birds were singing it?). That's why I doled out the money for
both OST volumes from Macross II. And of course, I have about 5 or so STs
from Macross 7, and about 3 from the original series. Oh, and 3 of the 4
Macross Plus STs (only missing "For Fans Only").

Roland

My apologies if this comes through more than once. I'm having problems with
this mail server right now.

Internet solutions for the 21st century