Freedom045@aol.com
Wed, 10 May 2000 13:38:19 EDT

In a message dated Wed, 10 May 2000 1:28:02 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Brett Jensen <heero@earthlink.net> writes:

<< Yeah, VOTOMS has the most adult feel too it of any 80s mecha show. If you like VOTOMS you'd probably like Dougram too. I forgot to add it to my list of
favorites. I just got the box sets and I have too say that I like it alot. It's alot like a cross between MS Gundam and votoms with a hearty helping of mospeada
thrown in.

---Brett Jensen >>

VOTOMS also has one of the best opening songs, ever!

How many episodes is DOUGRAM and what is it about basically? I've only seen a few pictures and of course the kits that were released by Revell (ROBOTECH Defenders?)

Tom