MS06ZAK@aol.com
Wed, 10 May 2000 08:13:11 EDT

In a message dated 5/10/00 2:25:18 AM Central Daylight Time,
palaeomerus@excite.com writes:

<< > Yes, this one is pretty good from what I've seen. However, I only have
 the first tape, so I haven't seen much. I do have the OST as well. And the
 sequel series Super Dimensional Century Orguss II, but it doesn't seem to
 measure up to what I've read of the original.

 Orguss was all-right but it did get very very cool at the end. And I mean
 Cool. It had a hell of a plot twist at the end. >>

What was the plot twist? I used to have some of the dubbed videos, but I
lost them and I never got to see the end.

Jason