BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 01:20:41 EDT

In a message dated 4/24/00 1:01:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time, yves@hawaii.edu
writes:

> Aaron,
> I realize that there was an "OT" on the message. That doesn't mean the
> thread has to go beyond the "beating the dead horse" stage. Just because
> the "OT" status is invoked, it doesn't mean post with impunity, OT should
> be used sparingly IMO.

  I know this and wasn't using it with impunity. Besides, I posted two on
topic posts to counter act the OT post. Almost everytime I post an OT, I will
post at least 1 or 2 on topic posts, to be polite. Besides, other OT topics
have lasted long then this one. As far as I am concerned, this OT is done.

  Yes, I agree that we need to talk about Gundam. Sometimes its nice to talk
about current events on here, once in a while.

Aaron