Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 11:05:43 +0800

At 13:04 04/25/2000 +1200, you wrote:
>The latter is made most obvious by the scenes depicted in Z Gundam. i.e. MS
>hold hands (sound is passed through the body) when pilots communicate with each
>other in areas saturated with Minovsky particles.

        Just curious -- how effective is this method of communication? Is it
possible to hear clearly? I know it's possible in Normal Suits (spacesuits),
but what about MSes?

        After all, an MS is a relatively large body to pass sound waves
through, and it's not all of the same density and all. Would the message
actually pass through well?