Char Aznable (charaznable@excite.com)
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 19:19:23 -0700 (PDT)

Okay, I read up on the Gundam Project just as Blackeagle asked me to and
this part interests me.....

"The Minovsky particle has near-zero rest mass - though, like any particle,
its mass increases to reflect its potential or kinetic energy - and can
carry either a positive or negative electrical charge. When scattered in
open space or in the air, the repulsive forces between charged Minovsky
particles cause them to spontaneously align into a regular lattice structure
called an I-field. The I-field creates an interference effect, called the
Minovsky effect, that blocks low-frequency electromagnetic waves such as
radio and microwave transmissions - even infrared radiation is affected,
though not blocked entirely. The I-field itself is invisible, and can be
detected only by its effects."

So it says here that it BLOCKS radio waves, not interfere the signal to make
it unreliable. So what I understand from this is that the radio waves won't
reach its destination, such as a mobile suit, since it is blocked, not
jammed. So therefore no radio or microwave communication is possible. Is
this correct?

Then again, I'm at work now and I didn't read through the whole article, so
I may be proved wrong =)