Robert Ludvig (tameno@hotmail.com)
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 18:19:55 PDT

BlazeEagle, you are a fucking moron. You believe what you want to believe.
Do you have any basis for your accusation? NO. You are giving into the
"Gov't is bad and is out to get us" crap. You are blind. You believe what
the idiot protestors want you to believe. Were you there? Did you hear the
cops say "Well shoot" NO YOU DIDNT. ONLY 1 PERSON IN THE HOUSE IS
ALLEGING THIS, AND THAT IS THE DUMB 21 OLD GIRL.