Blackeagle (cdupchurch@hotmail.com)
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 17:59:35 MST

I just finished assembling my first two MG kits (a Zaku F and a GM Custom)
and all I have to say is,

WOW!

These kits live up to everything I've heard about them. Their level of
detail is just excellent. They went together very easily and look great
with no painting at all. They are very poseable, especally the GM. Makes
me wonder how mind blowing the PG kits are. I've got three more MG kits on
the way (RX-79(G), NT-1 Alex and GP-01) and I can't wait.

I also ordered some SD kits (which I have no experience with), mainly
because HLJ had them on sale (and because they're so damn cute!) Could
anybody give me a heads up on what these are like assembly wise?

Thanx