Gus Jae (gusjae@rocketmail.com)
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 11:11:43 -0700 (PDT)

Here is my 2 cents:
At times, we all have comments we want to make or opinions we want to
express with things that happens in our everyday life. However, these
discussions, eventhough has been marked w/ 'OT', should still have
something remotely close to what this ML is intended for.
Is not so much as we cannot use our 'delete' button, is that some of us
just don't want to get all that email in our box in the first place,
filtered or not.
I think 'Z' tried to make this on topic, but it just really didn't
belong in the first place.
Well, it's all said and done now. So let's just keep it more on
track... or on topic :)

=====

Gus Jae