Nicholas \ (echofox@wingzero.net)
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 10:19:16 -0700

> Yo! I'm new here too. I just joined yesterday. I just started to like
> Gundam.
>
> Don't worry, you're not annoying. Anyone have pics of A LOT of Gundam. I
> mean, A LOT. Mostly of the machines not the pilots.
>
> ~Chris~

Hmmm, well I suppose this is as good a time as any to plug it.
I'm working on putting together a high quality Gundam Image Archive. Nothing
that's either small or low quality, just the best. I haven't gotten to
thumbnailing and sorting the images yet, but you can take a peak and get an
idea of what's to come.
As for last night, I've got about 60 images online, plus 4 wallpapers (one
of which is my recently created background of the GP04G Gebera). The addy is
http://www.wingzero.net just click the gundam image archive
Bear in mind, this is a _very_ graphically intensive site. Fact is, I hate
doing HTML and watching nice graphics get turned low quality, and layouts
that look stretched at 1024x768 and higher to appease people with low
bandwidth and/or smaller monitors... so for once, I'm designing a site for a
HIGH common denominator, rather than the lowest. Apologies to anyone on
dialup, but this is just the way it is =)

As for whats to come, I've been pulling new images off the web and USENET as
I find quality stuff, as well as getting large additions to my collection
from Nataku on IRC (he's got 11 cd's worth of images, so he'll be hooking me
up with fresh stuff quite often). Once I finish my last finals, I'll
actually divide it up into 4 categories: UC, Alternate Universes,
Miscellaneous ... and the Mobile Suit Girls =P

Echo|Fox