M. R. Hannibal (saiyajin11@hotmail.com)
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 14:04:59 GMT

Check this out, from The Magic Box:

P L A Y S T A T I O N / P L A Y S T A T I O N 2

- Bandai is working on a new Playstation 2 Gundam 3D action game. The game
is mission based, the story takes place in the Gundam 0079 time frame, and
the action will be in third person perspective.

If you want to see the original, go to:

   http://www.the-magicbox.com

I also have read ( on a Japanese site) that they want to do another version
of simulation like Giren's Greed, bit this time, the whole game is from the
viewpoints of General Revil and the Federation generals and admirals. Would
any of you play this? If I can remember the website, I will post the
address. Ja ne!!!!