Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 11:50:03 +0800

>I know t his has been discussed before but, I know that the main camera
is
>in the Gundam's mohawk, but are there camera's in the eyes? The eyes must
>serve some purpose. Are they secondary camera's?

in some gundams, the eyes seem to be secondary cameras, but most of the
time, they seem to be either spotlights or just lights.

>What purpose (other then for looks) does the forehead V-Fin serve? Is it an
>antenna? Other then the vulcan machine guns in the head and the camera(s) is
>the head used for anything else?
>Aaron

for some they are antennas. for other, jsut decoration. the head has been
used for other things....like the alpha azieru and the f91

..silence is the language of the heart...

Richard Ramos

ICQ 12914919, 09174024780 (cel)

if you want to see some of my work, go over to www.localvibe.com
if you like japanese cartoon robots, subscribe to mechapinoy@egroups.com