Phil_Abramowitz (Phil_Abramowitz@email.msn.com)
Sun, 23 Apr 2000 12:30:05 -0700

I just recieved my latest "FastCounter" website statistics in an email. My
website ( http://side7.gundam.com/models/ if you're interested) isn't one of
the more famous Gundam websites out there - it mostly just displays my model
& cel collection. Here are my recent site hit statistics:

Mar 6 - Mar 12: 2235
Mar 13 - Mar 19: 2306
Mar 20 - Mar 26: 2739
Mar 27 - Apr 2: 2887
Apr 3 - Apr 9: 3467
Apr 10 - Apr 17: 3387

Basically, since Gundam Wing has been on the air I've had 17021 hits. My
site has been hosted by side7 since February of '99 and only has 27883 hits
overall. I rougly had 10,000 hits the first year (an average of almost 200
a week) and 17000 in the last two months.

In other words - GW on tv has multiplied the activity on on my web site by a
factor of between 10-15!!!

I'd hate to think how much of an increase in traffic the big Gundam websites
are getting.

Phil