Sun, 23 Apr 2000 08:50:50 -0700 (PDT)

---MS06ZAK@aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 4/13/00 10:57:29 PM Central
Daylight Time, msn04ii_nightingale@yahoo.com writes:

<<
 I think it does, since it was listed with a folding
 shield as part of its equipment and the mecha
features
 openable platform, so a MS Gundam Stamen should be
 'regular'. Still, i wanna see the real thing...

> Don't forget thought that the GP-03 Gundam has a
> foldable shield. In fact that is what makes me
> question if you actually get the MA portion.

Here's the picture of SD GP03 Dendrobium, which
include the the MA platform + MS Stamen:

http://www.bravenet.com/forum/fetch.php?id=7087177&usernum=3490867555

Kinda underwhelming, but at 1,000yen, I guess that how
far it'll go...

Nightingale.