Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Sun, 23 Apr 2000 02:13:29 -0700

>Oh yeah, I own the entire Evangelion CD Sonmay set - the sound quality is
>just as good as some Japanese originals I have (some Ranma themes).

Actually the SM version of the Eva CDs are better than the Japanese
original - I remember "upgrading" my discs from SM to the Japanese
original and finding that the SM version had better art on their silk
screened disc surface, they even threw in some cool holographic
stickers as free bonuses. The original version looked way plain by
comparison.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0