Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Sun, 23 Apr 2000 02:10:00 -0700

>I've never heard of Ever Anime, but SM CD's are definately bootlegs. High
>quality bootlegs, I'll admit, but they're not the "real" thing" as it
>were.

Ever Anime sucks. Son May may take some creative spin on the silk screening
on the disc's surface art, but Ever Anime often changes the package art
completely (which Son May never does) and they even have discs that contain
music which does not match the packaging. Their release of the V Gundam
symphonic CD "Thousand Nests" actually has the F91 live concert on the disc
instead. Thank goodness King Records reissued the disc...

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0