garrick lee (goner4sure@yahoo.com)
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 23:18:02 -0700 (PDT)

> I think at this point, China attacking anyone,
> especially Philippines, is
> about as incredible as a Sino-Canadian war.

ah, but it makes for interesting talk.

> But if
> push comes to shove, I
> think you can take a lesson from all your favourite
> Gundam pilots: fight
> for your friends, your family, for people you care
> about.

maybe what we need now is an alien ship to crash land
in the south atalia islands...it's about one year
overdue...

> Let's just hope that I won't ever face you across
> the thin red line when
> Philippines and Canada goes to war.

well, if we meet across thin red lines, we can pretend
to fight and still talk gundam...er...

-garrick
should really stop participating in off-topic discussions...