core@gundam.com
Sun, 23 Apr 2000 02:01:47 -0400 (EDT)

garrick lee wrote:
> > HOWEVER, whether or not it's one or two days - alfred
> > missed my point. the thought of china and philippines
> > going to war is sickening to me, as a fil-chi, because
> > the choice between ethnic nationality and citizenship
> > is one cruel dilemma. on one hand, filipinos are not

I think at this point, China attacking anyone, especially Philippines, is
about as incredible as a Sino-Canadian war. But if push comes to shove, I
think you can take a lesson from all your favourite Gundam pilots: fight
for your friends, your family, for people you care about.

Let's just hope that I won't ever face you across the thin red line when
Philippines and Canada goes to war.

Name: Core
Patient ID: #1
Condition: Critical