Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Sun, 23 Apr 2000 13:23:11 +0800

At 10:11 PM 4/22/00 MST, you wrote:
>>One could cast the entire Elian Gonzales story as a Gundam side story by
>>simply making him a citizen of Side 3 illegally smuggled to Earth.
>
>I can imagine Federation politicians spouting off about how inhumane it
>would be to send him back to Side 3 where he would be forced to live in a
>cramped colony cylinder in the far off cold of space. Totally disregarding
>that more than 80% of the human race already live in such conditions.

Even better would be that tthe Federation would use it as a stepping stone
in saying that the Federation should exercise more control over the
cylinders to improve the quality of life. Very Gundam.

..silence is the language of the heart...

Richard Ramos

ICQ 12914919, 09174024780 (cel)

if you want to see some of my work, go over to www.localvibe.com
if you like japanese cartoon robots, subscribe to mechapinoy@egroups.com