Alfred Urrutia (ledzep@d2.com)
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 20:55:06 -0700

Emeraldas66@aol.com wrote:

> I am afraid I have to agree with this. Those of you assuming one or two days
> are assuming perhaps extensive use of missile technology that would surely
> expand the military disagreement to those countries whose political egos
> require them showing their missiles are bigger whenever anyone else exposes
> there missile prowess. If it was that easy it would have already occurred.

I was saying a few days *only* in the sense of when it actually started for
real. So your point about no decent navy to transport all their shit so it
would take forever is fine, just prior to the time I'm thinking (the actual
fight). The Iraq war took what, 5 months of air strikes? The actual fight
went about 100 hours. That 100 hours part is what I'm guessing at. Nothing to
do with missles, or allies getting into it. Simple China vs. the Philippines.

Alfred.