Liam McGintny (rogan@videotron.ca)
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 18:10:53 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: "Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler" <echofox@wingzero.net>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 22, 2000 7:01 PM
Subject: Re: [gundam] MS Encyclopedia

*snip
> Yeh, I was able to find the ISBN number, but I couldn't find it listed in
> any north american book store.

Most bookstores don't have listings for anything beyond english language
titles -- alot use Global Books in Print software, which is really only
global in the sense of it listing loads of english language titles, with a
smattering of other languages, but not in any great degree -- and most of
them are loathe to import anything like that as a special order, as its
*big* moolah for shipping, and not to mention there are generally no
American rights for the title..

Liam McGintny