Emeraldas66@aol.com
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 14:29:54 EDT

Actually if you read my other response you will see that for a long time I
was one of those Americans called. I just think our ego is bigger than our
current military capability. We have the resources both human and
technological but we lack discipline and therefore the ability to
effectively utilize those resources. We are every historical superpower
riding on the wave of excess to our Waterloo. I am not "ripping on" America,
I just think our belief that our missile is the biggest in the locker room
has more to do with only contemplating our own than any realistic points of
comparison. And as a side note we have more often stuck our noses in
uninvited claiming we were necessary (to maintain our own economic interests
I would guess) than been "run to."

 Emeraldas, Pirate Queen of the Game Room
1800 SAY GAME
for all your gaming needs