Robert Ludvig (tameno@hotmail.com)
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 11:25:25 PDT

That's what I thought. I wasnt sure how japan's military was restricted,
Just knew that it was. I know they have a Force equipped like an army, but
it is a small force from what I understand. Actually, not only are they in
violation of article 9 of the constitution we wrote for them, we help them!
I know that for decades we have been exporting tanks and aircraft to them
(Ive seen the JASDF F-15Cs) and they develop their own stuff on top of that
(like the Type 90, which looks bad ass but is a piece of junk when compared
to the M1A1 or A2 Abrams, or so say my buds in the Army :) )