Nicholas \ (echofox@wingzero.net)
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 12:21:33 -0700

Hmm sent this out yesterday, but for some reason it didn't go through.
I was talking to a friend of mine on IRC, and he mentioned that the MS
Encyclopedia is "the" book to own for Gundam fans ... and from what I've
read about it, I'd agree. It looks pretty damned cool.
Now the question is, whats the best place to get a copy? He mentioned two
japanese bookstores (asahiya and another I can't recall at the moment), both
of which I checked, but was a bit lost in. I have absolutely no capability
to read japanese in any of its forms, and neither had an "english" version
of their pages ... so any ideas, GML? =)
And while I'm on this topic, what other books are must buys? Both artbooks
and source books, as I'd be interested in both.