Robert Ludvig (tameno@hotmail.com)
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 10:32:13 PDT

Exactly. I totally agree. Elian would have cried anyway if there were no
guns and he was taken away by people in cute fuzzy bunny suits; he was being
taken away from people he was familiar with. As for that picture, these
guys are TRAINED PROFESSIONALS, not Rambo wannabes. That gun wasnt even
pointed at him; it appears that it may have been off to an angle away from
Elian and the fisherman, but you cant really tell angles from a photo like
that.