Robert Ludvig (tameno@hotmail.com)
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 10:14:28 PDT

Oh Please. OH no, A reporter was SHOVED!!! Dear god!! If a reporter had
been shoved or injured in any way, why havent they made an issue of it all
over the news? Why is there no outrage or hub bub over this? Please, if a
reporter was shoved, he was probably in the way. The family was on the
phone but there was NO advance in negotiation, a standstill. Why? BECAUSE
THE FAMILY REFUSED TO DO WHAT THE GOVT ASKED. They had their chance, And
the family COULD have had weapons, what, you want to take the word of a
third party and believe they dont have any because someone says they dont?
NO.
They didnt shout "We'll shoot"...i mean come on, these are professional
officers of the law. I have several police officers in my family and this
is why I am so ticked you say all this crap. Did you hear them say it?
That's what that 21 year old cousin said. I dont believe she is a reliable
witness...I cant believe you could be so knaive. My hats off to the
officers in charge of the operation; they upheld the law, putting their
lives on the line (guns or no guns) to do what is right.