BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 12:18:21 EDT

In a message dated 4/22/00 11:30:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
tameno@hotmail.com writes:

> Uhm, how would you expect them to do it? The idiot family wouldnt give the
> boy up, the uncle or whatever kept saying he'd never give him up and the
> stupid protesters around the home kept getting angrier and angrier...who
> knows what the family inside the home would do? What if they have a gun in
> the house? How is armed marshalls uncalled for? You arent one of these
> whackos who thinks the government is out to get us all and believe in
crazy
> conspiracy theories, are you? The law must be enforced, the family refused
> to comply. Given the situation, this sounds like the most appropriate
thing

> to do. Not overkill.

Are you blind?! The family was on the PHONE with the Government about 4 AM.
The police attacked, yes I'll use that word, at about 5:10 AM. There was no
known reason or excuse for that level of violence. Elian was SCREAMING he was
so scared. They kicked one reporter and shoved another one against a wall,
HARD. Reporters have no guns! No, the family was not totally right, but that
was no call for this amount of violence. Yeah they could have had guns, but
someone just said he been around them family for weeks, INSIDE the house and
no sign of guns. The Feds. had semi automatics, not hand guns.

I saw the infamous picture, the gun wasn't pointed at Elian's face, but it
still could have severely hurt Elian if it went off by accident. There's not
much chance of survival against a semi automatic at that close of a range.

No, I am not a whacko who is into conspiracy theories, it insults my
intelligence that you could even think I am. This was not the apporite
actions at all. I figured they would take Elian eventually. In a more civil
way, not gung ho Rambo style. Even when they saw they didn't have guns, they
keep shouting "We'll Shoot".

Geez

I have nothing more to say to you.

Aaron