Robert Ludvig (tameno@hotmail.com)
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 08:29:30 PDT

Uhm, how would you expect them to do it? The idiot family wouldnt give the
boy up, the uncle or whatever kept saying he'd never give him up and the
stupid protesters around the home kept getting angrier and angrier...who
knows what the family inside the home would do? What if they have a gun in
the house? How is armed marshalls uncalled for? You arent one of these
whackos who thinks the government is out to get us all and believe in crazy
conspiracy theories, are you? The law must be enforced, the family refused
to comply. Given the situation, this sounds like the most appropriate thing
to do. Not overkill.