Emeraldas66@aol.com
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 11:00:38 EDT

In a message dated 4/22/00 2:17:09 AM Mountain Daylight Time, ledzep@d2.com
writes:

> China doesn't need to nuke anybody. The have one of the largest mechanized
> armies on the globe. They just need to roll in and take the Philippines.
> said two days because I figured, vaguely, that it would take one day to
> assemble all their gear offshore. Maybe it takes 4 days. Logistics is a
> bitch. But they have enough Russian bought and knockoff weapons to take any
> piddling resistance that the Philippines could hope to put up. They can
> take anybody in the region. The only thing that saves Japan and our other
> allies is that they're our allies.

Your American ego while quaint is a little out of date with the political
times. And your knowledge of military strategy again seems limited to a
gaming environment. What exactly do you think the Philippines would be doing
while they assembled off shore. Waiting.....?

 Emeraldas, Pirate Queen of the Game Room
1 800 SAY GAME
for all your gaming needs