garrick lee (goner4sure@yahoo.com)
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 23:25:13 -0700 (PDT)

> >I didn't mean to not have money, you have to have
> an economy that uses money
> >in order to function with the rest of the war.
> >Its not that I don't want to deal with wars, its
> pointless wars that are
> >stupid.
> >Aaron
>
> Coming from a small nation that's always been under
> one influewnce or the
> other, I say that a nation must always strive to not
> get into war, but be
> damn prepared for it anyway.

as a chinese living in the philippines, i think i'll
be condoned for hiding under a rock if ever china and
philippines decide to cut the swaggering and get to
the butchering. :P you have little idea how
sickening the thought of THAT conflict is. wow, this
could be a gundam sidestory or something. :)

-garrick