BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 00:32:31 EDT

In a message dated 4/20/00 12:35:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
gaijin@i-manila.com.ph writes:

> Coming from a small nation that's always been under one influewnce or the
> other, I say that a nation must always strive to not get into war, but be
> damn prepared for it anyway.

Excatly, That is what I was trying to say. You have to keep prepared for a
war, as long as war does not become an obbession. I guess what I am trying to
say is, in this world, you have to be prepared for wars, but wars shouldn't
cause people to ignore other important issues. Some people are obsessed with
wars, though.

Aaron