-Z- (Z@Gundam.Com)
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 21:25:32 -0700

At 23:04 4/20/2000, you wrote:
>What happened to Dozzle Zavi's wife after the Battle of Solomon? We
>know what happened to his daughter, but what of his wife?

Zina (or, as I like to Romanize it, Xena) Zabi escaped to Axis with her
daughter Mineva Lao Zabi. She died there of an unspecified illness on 5
May 0081, at the approximate age of 25. Mineva, born on 2 September 0079,
was thus orphaned at the age of 20 months. 66-year-old Maharaja Khan
became Regent for the Duchess of Zeon in Exile until his own death on 9
August 0083 and was succeeded as Regent by his 16-year-old daughter,
Hamaan, two days later.

-Z-