-Z- (Z@Gundam.Com)
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 19:45:19 -0700

At 23:04 4/19/2000, you wrote:
>> >Not really. Pacifism is the irony. Non-violent meat eaters,
>you've got
>>to be
>> >kidding.
>>
>>The most dangerous, vicious and ruthless individual on the face of the
>>Earth is the militant pacifist, who wants peace at any price and is
>>prepared to kill anyone and everyone who gets in the way.
>
>Why limit it to just pacifists? Anyone who wants to impose their belifs on
>others, is willing to use force and refuses to admit the possibility of any
>other point of view would fit into this mold.

Next time I'll put a smiley so you'll know I was trying to be clever.

My point was that, just as there's no one so adamant against the evils of
smoking as someone who's just quit, there's no one quite as hostile as a
pacifist who's gone militant.

Watch out for anyone who's losing their religion....

-Z-