Peter Cheng (tzicheng@yahoo.com)
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 12:01:30 -0700 (PDT)

What do you mean? This guy scratch-built these? I
can't read Japanese, so I
don't know what it says. I only know it say that the
seller does not ship
overseas.

PC: Sorry, gone berserk. To me that is truly one
impressive piece converted from 1/60 PG Gundam , and I
particularly like the way he modified the head and
leg.

The first link shows a converted PG Gundam kit with
detail marking ideas borrowed from Gundam ver.Katoki
kai (resin kit). Too bad there's no photo that shows
the overall proportion. The second kit is just a well
built/painted HG GunTank.
From the seller Q&A section, his/her "suggested wage"
for custom order are:
70000 yen for PG kit w/o modification
10000 yen for MG kit w/o modification
5000 yen for MG kit w/o modification

As you noted, not that many Japanese sellers @
auctions.yahoo.co.jp are willing to deal with foreign orders.