Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 22:49:46 +0800

> >Not really. Pacifism is the irony. Non-violent meat eaters, you've got
>to be
> >kidding.
>The most dangerous, vicious and ruthless individual on the face of the
>Earth is the militant pacifist, who wants peace at any price and is
>prepared to kill anyone and everyone who gets in the way.
>-Z-

That reminds me of the ancient motto of Pax Romana -- Roman Peace. Simply
put, it's peace or else.....or else we'll conquer you. something also
practiced in more subtle ways by all leading nations.

..silence is the language of the heart...

Richard Ramos

ICQ 12914919, 09174024780 (cel)

if you want to see some of my work, go over to www.localvibe.com
if you like japanese cartoon robots, subscribe to mechapinoy@egroups.com