BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 04:24:55 EDT

In a message dated 4/20/00 2:16:16 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
cdupchurch@hotmail.com writes:

> Actually I've done some thinking along these lines. For some time now I've
> had a story idea bouncing around in the back of my head about a group of
> brilliant pacifist scientists who have built their own utopian colony. It
> would be geographically distant from most of the rest of the human race
(if
> I set this in the Gundam universe one of Jupiter's trojan points would be a
> good candidate). However, all the major factions want to conquer this
group

> of scientists in order to acquire their advanced technology. To combat
> this, some of the less ardently pacifistic scientists hire a group of
> mercenaries to defend their colony. However, in order to keep the mercs
> from "contaminating" the scientist's idealistic society, they are forced
> live apart, defenders of the colony, but never truly part of it (so
they're
> stuck out in the back of beyond with no company except each other fighting
> battles a bunch of ungrateful pacifists).

I am thinking about writing a story about a Pacifist Nation is well. Mine, I
wouldn't care if it was contaminated, as this is basically unavoidable. If
anyone gets too bad, just exile them if they brake certain rules :)

I was thinking the Defense Force could be born from the citizens of this
Pacifist Nation. See the Nation could be founded by a group of brilliant
scientists and brilliant military veterans tired of fighting. These brilliant
military veterans could train an elite Defense Force from the citizens with
the best combat and piloting potential and also train them to be the best at
what they do. The brilliant scientists can create a bunch of Gundam's for
these pilots to protect the Nation with, as well as train the best citizens
with the most scientific potential to replace these scientists when they die
of old age or what ever. A course, we could have a brilliant scientist and
brilliant military veteran as well.

A Gundam show with mass produced Gundams would be fun!! :) The "enemy" could
have Gundams as well. They Gundams could be a jack of all trades Mobile Suits
as well as specialized Mobile Suits. All Gundam's could also be WAY over
kill, though. These MS could be exactly like GM's, but are Gundam's instead
of GM's.

> What do you think?

I like it. Anyone know Tomino's and Sunrises email addresses? :)

Aaron