BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 04:24:54 EDT

In a message dated 4/20/00 1:57:40 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
cdupchurch@hotmail.com writes:

> so what you're saying is:
>
> "To be prepared for war is one of the most effective means of preserving
the

> peace."
> -George Washington

No, not excatly. What I meant is that a Pacifist Nation would most likely be
run over by violent nations therefore this Pacifist Nation needs a Self
Defense Force.

NOT a do what we say or die Force, but a Force to keep the Pacifist Nation
from being ripped to shred's when/if the Nation is ever under attack. A Force
to drive back attackers if the Nation is ever invaded, not to impose its
Pacifist ideals on the rest of the world. A DEFENSIVE force.

Sorry for using Caps and I think you understand what I mean, but its in case
someone misunderstands me.

Aaron