Tomonaga (Tomonaga@xtra.co.nz)
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 18:34:44 +1200

Brett Jensen wrote:

> Tomonaga wrote:
>
> > I will post some more if you want it.
> >
> > Tet
>
> Please do.
>
> ---Brett Jensen

Here are some more....

AMURO REI

'Gundam, Amuro, Ikimaaasu!' and 'Amuro, Gundam, Ikimaasu!'
Undoubtedly Amuro's most famous line (but in a humourous way) - Gundam,
Amuro, I'm going!

'Torikaeshi no...Torikaeshi no tsukanai koto o shite shimatta'
Amuro's words after Lalah's death - 'I've done something that can not be
undone'

'Nu Gundam wa date ja nai'
From CCA while trying to stop the asteroid. - The Nu Gundam isn't just
for show!

'Char me!'
 From the original series. It seems like Amuro says it everytime Char
shows up : ) - Damn Char! / That Char!

'Yaraseru ka!' and 'Yaraseru mono ka!' , 'Yaraseru mono ka yo!'
Amuro's words usually just before destorying an enemy - I'm not gonna let
you

CHAR AZNABLE

'Atara nakereba douto yu koto wa nai'
First encounter with the Gundam and the beam rifle. In reply to Slender's
statement that he has never seen that type of weapon before. Char cooly
says - It doesn't matter as long as you don't get hit

'Eiiiiii..... renpo- no mobiru su-tsu(mobile suit) wa bakemono ka?'
Char's first battle with Gundam - Is the Federation mobile suit a
monster?
Incidentally 'Eiiiii' is Char's word of anger/annoyance in a MS cockpit.

'Imano watashi ni wa Gundam wa taosen'
Char's self confession after Lala's death - The present self cannot
defeat Gundam

'Lalah, watashi o michibi ite kure'
This line was used in the TV series and the Movies but under totally
different situations and with different meaning - (TV) Lalah(Still
alive), guide me[to the enemy]. (Movies) Lalah(Dead), show me the way.

'Mieru...Watashi ni mo teki ga mieru'
Char's newtype senses grow in the Zeong - I can see...I can see the enemy
too

QUATTRO BAJEENA

''Quattro Bajeena, Hyakushiki, deru'
Char's cool equivalent of Amuro's 'Ikimaaasu' line From Z Gundam. -
'Quattro Bajeena, Type 100, going out'

'Saboten ga....hana o tsuketa...'
Quattro says the strangest things after getting punched by Camille... -
The cactus has....flowered. Always a good way to change the subject in a
conversation... : )

CAMILLE VIDAN

'Maru de akai suisei ja nai ka'
Upon seeing the red Rick Dias for the first time - It's just like the Red
comet.

'Sonna otona shusei shite yaru!'
Camille borrows from Won Li's line and uses it on Quattro as he punches
him for the second time - An adult like that, I'll straighten you out!

JUDO ASHITA

'Do-shite...Do-shite minna de ikite ikenainda!'
From ZZ Gundam - Why...why can't we all live together!

KOU URAKI

'Kono umi wa jigoku da'
From 0083 - This sea(space) is hell.

GARMA ZABI

'Zeon Koukoku ni eikou areeeeee!
From the original series, Garma's last words - Glory to the Zeon
Dukedom!

BRIGHT NOAH

'Nani yatten no!?' and 'Nani yatten da!?'
Bright's often repeated phrase. Pretty much appears in every series he is
in. - What the hell are you doing !?

RANBA RAL

'Zaku to chigau no dayo, Zaku to wa!'
Ranba's most famous line. Gouf vs Gundam - It's not a Zaku, not a Zaku!

HARO

'Amuro, genki ka'
Haro's often repeated phrase - Amuro, how are you?

CAPTAIN PAOLO

'Char da!.......akai suisei no Char da!.....ni ge roooooo!'
White Base's original Captains words upon recognising the attacker - It's
Char....The Red Comet Char....Run for it!

KISHIRIA ZABI

'Akai suisei mo chi ni ochita na'
Upon hearing that Char has 'fallen' to Earth. (In more ways than one) -
Even the red comet has fallen to earth.

Tet