BlazeEagle@aol.com
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 23:49:03 EDT

In a message dated 4/19/00 11:33:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Z@Gundam.Com
writes:

> The most dangerous, vicious and ruthless individual on the face of the
> Earth is the militant pacifist, who wants peace at any price and is
> prepared to kill anyone and everyone who gets in the way.

Yep. I wasn't intending to mean something like that though. I meant a
pacifist Nation that can defend itself from possible attacks, not one that
gets peace at any cost. These ideas would make for a great Gundam show, if
done right.

How could a pacifist Nation exist, without defending itself? Sure, a Pacifist
Nation would be great, until it gets in the way of a violent nation.

I mean, couldn't another Nation take advantage of a Pacifist Nation, if this
Pacifist Nation, is in the way of this other Nations goals? A non militant
Pacifist Nation would be easy picking's if some wanted to take them.

Is this Pacifist Nation just supposed to roll over and die when its in danger
of being wiped out?

See what I am trying to say? There's never a simple answer to any thing and
Gundam shows this and that's why I like Gundam so much.

Aaron