core@gundam.com
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 02:22:54 -0400 (EDT)

Tomonaga wrote:
> Char's Zaku 'Mitometaku nai mono dana...' - I do not want to accept it,
> or I do not want to acknowledge it etc...
>
> Char's one is an incomplete famous quote from the early episodes after
> his failure to stop the White Base and Gundam.
>
> 'Mitometaku nai mono dana ...wakasa yue no ayamachi to iu mono o' which
> means he does not really want to accept his own youthful exuberance.
                                           ^^^
Is that Char's or Amuro's exuberance? (If Nightingale was correct about
the source of the quote)

Both you and Mirai Y mentioned many famous quotes from Gundam, a bit like
N Americans going around using Darth Vader, Obi-Wan and Yoda lines. I
think it will be fun to make a collection of these quotes, even throught I
don't understand Japanese, at least I can try to imagine the poetic
quality of these lines. Another one was from Ranba Ral, yet another one
was Amuro's "I have done something I can never undo" or something like
that.

Is there a website with a lot of famous Gundam quotes?

Name: Core
Patient ID: #1
Condition: Critical