Tomonaga (Tomonaga@xtra.co.nz)
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 17:57:03 +1200

SiberioS@aol.com wrote:

> Anyone know any info on the Gundam game for the WonderSwan? I noticed
> it at Bandai's Gundam website, but because it's in Japanese I obviously have
> no friggan clue what it says.

There are two Gundam games currently listed for the WonderSwan at the Perfect Web
site.

1/ SD Gundam Gashapon Senki Episode One
Simulation(Strategy) game. Covers 0079 Gundam to Char's Counterattack. 1-2
player . 3200yen

2/ MSVS - 'MS Versus'
Real time simulation(strategy) game. Covers 0079 to 0083. Features over 70
different mobile suits and over 250 types of other units. 1-2 player . 3800yen

Here is the link to the official MSVS page
http://www.swan.channel.or.jp/swan/software/weekly/msvs/index.html

If you are familiar with SD G Generation games on the Playstation, this game is
kind of similar.

Tet