Robert Ludvig (tameno@hotmail.com)
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 22:34:04 PDT

Yeah, doesnt surprise me, the local Big anime store here in the Athens, GA
---East Atlanta area (Gwinnett county, if anyone is wondering) has been bone
dry of Wing Kits and just about any Gundam kit, for that matter
(Goood....Wing is sparking in other Gundam as well!!! The master plan is
working Mwaaa haa haaa!!) I havent been able to find a MG kit at House of
Anime for the past 2 months thanks to Wing!