SiberioS@aol.com
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 16:43:37 EDT

<< They seem to be flying off the shelves at my local Toys R Us. When I
first
 went in to take a look, they had about 50 or so 1/144 scale kits and around
 2 dozen 1/100. Today, all they had only about 15 1/144 kits. >>

I hate my Toys R Us. They have nothing, and have had nothing forever. There
the worst when it comes to anime based toys. I remember when the Dragonball Z
(crappy) action figures came out it took them months to get restocked after a
having a measly few to begin with.